Panama City Beach is the destination of choice with 27 miles of white sand beaches, turquoise waters and endless activities sound good. The Shores of Panama is located in the center of PCB putting you walking distance from many places you want to be and just a short drive from so many others.
Enjoy swimming with dolphins, water sports of any kind, sport fishing, world-class events, fine dining and of course strolling the endless beach with your favorite beverage and loved ones in hand.
Located just 98 miles southwest of Tallahassee and 297 miles southwest of Atlanta, Panama City Beach is the perfect spot for a Northwest Florida vacation. And with expanding flight routes, there are direct flights from many places throughout the United States.
Some wonderful facts about our beautiful city:
• With just 7,500 year round inhabitants, PCB receives over six million visitors each year.
• The pure white sands of Panama City Beach are the product of quartz crystals washing down from the Appalachian Mountains centuries ago, bleached and smoothed along eh way and then complimented by Mexico’s sugar white sands compliments of the surf and tides of the Gulf.
• Panama City Beach has an average 320 days of sunshine per year with a median temperature of 74 degrees.
• Here you will find the highest concentrations of bottlenose dolphins in the world and also many historical wrecks as PCB is known as the “Wreck Capital of the South”.
• The most popular “catch” in the Gulf includes: Blue Marlin, Red Snapper, Mackerel, Trout, Pompano and Copia.